Followers

Friday 18 March 2011

Morning xxx

Morning all xx

Well today will be interesting taking my eldest daughter to her parents day hehe although
 I have to say her report came back great so I am hoping it wont be to bad.

I got my new Debbie Moore cd yesterday so hoping to make something from that today will post it
once it is done, although dont tell hubbie as I am not meant to have it till Mother's day hehe.




Afternoon x

Well back from school and I think I was the only parent at the school that comes out smiling :-)
thank the blessings,

Grades good, teachers are pleased and attitude good what more could a mother ask for xx

Sadly have another one home today, she not well :-( so looking after that one,
got to take youngest to a party just one fo those days hehehe


 

No comments:

Post a Comment