Followers

Wednesday 20 April 2011

Sketch N Stash Challenge Card

This is my card for the Sketch N Stash Challenge Card

My new stash I used was my easter stamps and paper as well as my die cutters
My neglected stash was my ribbon, have had it in my black ribbon box for ages
 and it works well with this card

The Orange is a bright burnt orange by my photography isnt very good :-( 


I used a 5 1/4 by 5 1/4 in scalloped card

Layered with Burnt Orange and Black used cutters by
The image was coloured in using Pro markers
and Ribbon I brought from my local material store.
Topped with black corner peel offs.
Thanks for looking
Happy Crafting xx

2 comments:

  1. fabulous card and a really sweet image

    Thanks for joining us at sketch n stash

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card Sarah...such a cute image and fab colours too hun..

    thanks for joining us at sketch n stash...and good luck!

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete