Followers

Sunday 17 April 2011

Surprise!!! Free Royal Wedding Digi Stamp

Well, with the Royal Wedding approaching we thought we would treat you all with a set of 3 digi Stamps with sentiments that will run over the next 4 days :-)

These stamps will only last for 24 hours before they are changed for the next one so dont miss out xxx


This first one I love and makes me smile everytime I read it.


To Download the image below just right click and save as .....


Image is no longer available


I made this sentiment a PNG file so you can over lap it with the image as I have if you wish xx

Image is no longer available

 
Have Fun please add yourself to our blog so you dont miss out on new digi's
and we look forward to your comments.

Happy Crafting
Sarah and Mike
xxxxx

24 comments:

  1. THis is great, very amusing, thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. TFS! We are a Corgi family and this will sure come in handy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. Very funny. Love Corgis.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great, very funny, thank you so very much for sharing it hugs Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too funny--thanks for the great image and greater sentiment that just makes it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooo funny... what a great set! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha ha! This is great! Thanks!

    There's another FREE WORDART over at my blog tonight, again...if you're interested.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Are the queen's corgis so badly trained? (I did laugh.) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Das ist klasse. Dankeschön.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is too funny...thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the corgi who is ROFL - excellent, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  12. I had that happen to me with a Jack Russel, love it. Thank you so much for the freebie, with hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. way too funny. I love the card. TFS the image and sentiment with us. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, thanks fro your comment on my drawings. Love your digi stamps, especially Narna the elephant and the corgis.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Haha, hilarious and cute! Thank you so much for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute! I have a friend here in Ohio that has Corgis, perfect for her. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  17. How adorable! Thanks so much for the image and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What adorable little corgis! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete